Curwensville lake is located on Route 453 South in Curwensville, PA. Click here for directions. With many activities such as boating, volleyball, hiking, fishing, camping and much more it is easy to see why Curwensville Lake is the family place to be.
Take a few minutes to browse our website, then bring the family for a visit to find out what makes Curwensville Lake such a special place. Here are just a few great reasons why Curwensville Lake has become a family favorite for so many visitors to Western PA.
- Curwensville Lake has NO HORSEPOWER restrictions!
- Excellent Fishing!
- 200 Picnic Tables and 22 Grills!
- Five picnic pavilions with lighting, electric and charcoal grills!
- 52 electric RV sites!
- 3 Rustic Cabins
- 3 primitive group tent sites
- 6 Lake View primitive sites
- Several overflow primitive sites
- 6 Children’s Play Structures!
- Sand Volleyball Courts!
- Sand Beach Area
- Dog Park (Also have a designated Dog Swimming Area)