- Campers may not check in before 3:00PM on day of arrival. Check-out is 2:00PM. All campers must stop at the park office before entering the campground.
- Only two vehicles per site. All other vehicles must be parked in overlow parking area. A watercraft is considered a vehicle. Overnight mooring at the lake is available for you convenience.
- Sites are assigned to responsible adults only. (18 years and older)
- All electric sites and primitive sites can be reserved. Overflow sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sites 8 and 10 are reserved only for handicapped use. Proof of handicap may be required by park management.
- Camping can occur only at designated campsites.
- Only campers and their registered visitors may utilize the camp area. Visitor hours are from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. To keep up with rising costs for campground facilities (water & sewage), any visitors (non-registered guests) coming to visit in the campground will have to purchase a day pass at the ticket booth.
- No camping at the beach area.
- Campers will remove all equipment from the campground at the time of departure.
- The camping fee includes occupancy of one (1) campsite for a “family unit” (living under one household) or a “non-family unit” consisting of up to five (5) persons. If a campsite is occupied by more than one “family unit” or “non-family unit”, an additional camping fee is required.
- All camping and reservation fees are non-refundable unless within the time frame specified at the time of reservation.
- Checkout time is 2:00 p.m. Campers extending their stay must do so by 12:00 noon or earlier on the day of expiration of the permit.
- Campsite changes are discouraged. Approval must be secured at the park office from the park manager or his/her designated representative.
- Showers are for campers only.
- Group camping is available for groups of six (6) or more (tents, RV’s, etc.)
- Use of chain saws in the Curwensville Lake Recreation Area by camper, patron, or visitor is prohibited.
|** Violation of Rules and Regulations **|
|1. Any violation of these regulations or any posted regulations may result in eviction and/or a fine.|